An Important Feed for HRs and Recruiters
- March 22, 2018
- Posted by: Neil D
- Category: Recruitment ,
An Important Letter for Cyber Security Recruiters and Employers
If your company is working in niche technology, if you own a business website that drives your sales & generates revenue, if you own a network or a mobile app to serve your clients & customers, if you wish to ensure 360° IT Management for your Information System, if your business harvest critical user data, if you manage finances for your customers, if you wish to upskill your employees, Here is an important feed, a highly prepared Workforce Pool for HRs.
I am privileged to introduce my company CSSRL Laboratories, a Cyber Security dedicated leading Workforce Development and Professional Training Provider. At CSSRL employing hybrid model of Smart Physical and Online Interfaces like Virtual Classroom E-learning Platforms, Instructor Led Classrooms and Live Bootcamps served through Multi-tier Franchise Network, we develop young professionals, fresher students, corporate employees and Security enthusiasts into highly efficient Cyber Security Workforce.At CSSRL, we pack & prepare Trainees across the length & breath of Information System Security. For Training we maintain a ratio of 3:7 for Conceptual Understanding & Hands-on Practical on Standard Simulations. Typically, Post-Training a Trainee is well versed in:
- Network Diagnosis & Packet Analysis
- OS Security (Windows / Linux)
- OWASP Compliant Web Application Testing/Audit
- Automated Network Security Audit
- Wireless Network Exploitation and Security
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management Standard
- Software Based Firewall Design & Development
- Social Engineering
- Professional Penetration Testing
- Risk Assessment / Mitigation
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) Machines
- Threat Monitoring & Mitigation
- More than 70 Web/Network Testing Tools & Applications
Apart from what we do and what system we prepare our Trainees on, CSSRL also caters to Custom Training Programs tailored according to business-specific skill base requirements in variegated Ecosystems. From Academic Institutions to Corporate Players, CSSRL has been rendering Workforce Development Services & Upskilling Employee for a range of clients.
CSSRL invites association with interested Recruiters and Employers for
- In-house Recruitment of CSSRL Trainees for various Cyber Security Jobs and Internships Opportunities.
- In-house Training of Existing Employee Base.
Co-Founder / Director