- Our website address is: https://www.cssrl.in/.
- CyberSec Studies and Research Laboratory LLP, branded as CSSRL is a Cyber Security Training and Workforce Development Company registered under The LLP Act 2008.
- This website www.cssrl.in is used to publish Company Information, Courses, Services for Customers to raise order for and pay for.
- CSSRL collects certain information from individuals availing our services like name, contact number, email address, residential address and work information. The information is collected while going through the following procedures:
- When any information is requested through lead generation form, messages or calls
- While registering for a particular course
- When communicating with CSSRL for further assistance
- While making payment for any service
- Connecting with us through our social media profiles/pages/groups on Facebook,LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon
- Information collected through this site is kept confidential and not passed to third party organizations for marketing or promotional purposes.
- All credit/debit card/ Net Banking details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third party.
- If you supply us with your email address, you may receive occasional emails from us relating to the services we provide. If you do not wish to receive such e-mails, please inform us at email@example.com and you will not receive any future emails from us.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.